WITHOUT any experience required, feel what it is like for YOU to take control of a commercial airliner in our Airbus 320 flight simulator. You are no longer a passenger, but the Captain! During your 40-minute flight session, the instructor pilot will give you a short 10’ pre-flight briefing. You will then take-off, fly a short itinerary and land at your destination airport. Depending on your level of expertise, the 10’ briefing can be skipped and more advanced sessions can be provided.
A unique experience
are the Pilot!
40 minutes of flight time are enough to stay with you forever!
Gain access to the cockpit of an Airbus 320 airliner. Feel like an actual pilot and make your dream come true!
No experience is necessary! Our professional pilots will guide you step by step for you to live through an exceptional experience!
What to expect
on our fixed base
Airbus 320 Flight simulator
- Brief introductory course for the simulator by an instructor Pilot.
- Learn the basics of the instruments and the operation of the A320
- An instructor Pilot will be by your side to guide you during the whole flight.
- Practice the basics of the take-off and landing procedures.
- Choose from various destinations around the world with different time zones and weather conditions.
- Visual of the outside scenery on a 220° hemispherical 5m wide screen
- Realistic airports with all the markings and lightings
- Simulation of the specific sounds produced by the cockpit, e.g. engines on/off, gear down, activation of various systems such as hydraulic, electric, flight rudders, acceleration or deceleration of speed etc.
- Real-life controls include the steering yoke/stick, throttle, pedals, landing gear, speed brakes and flaps.
- Real life working displays include Primary flight display, Navigation display, Engine display and systems display.
- The cockpit can sit up to 3 additional passengers (free of charge).